Sunday, July 17, 2011

baby mason

Remember that post about Ashley's baby shower?


You were getting a little concerned, weren't you?

Well...no worries. Baby Mason made his debut 4 months ago and I'm a loser for not posting about it until now. With all the wedding festivities, I've been able to see him several times and he is absolutely, one hundred percent, adorable!! It's still hard for me to believe that one of my best friends is a mommy...and she's so good at it!! Ash and Kyle are some pretty proud parents and they certainly have a right to be!

I'll let you see for yourself...

P.S. I stole most of these from facebook because I'm a creeper.



beautiful!


sweetest little family





Mason with Ms. Beckyy (his Go Go)


the cutest!!


and it sho is a happy day...

No comments:

Post a Comment