Monday, July 9, 2012

God Bless the USA

I know this post is tardy (as most of my posts are), but I couldn't let my favorite holiday go by without recognizing it on here. 




I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July! We are so fortunate to live in the Land of the Free! I think, all too often, we forget how blessed we really are to call the USA our home. I know a lot of us are worried and concerned for the future of our country, but when it comes down to it, I will still "gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today. 'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land. God Bless the USA!" 




We spent the morning with these little fire-crackers!









We spent our 4th with friends (and FAMILY since my Eliz is back in town), good food, and watching fireworks in a cotton field...not really sure how much more "American" you can get :) 


 my basically annual flag cake...










No comments:

Post a Comment