Thursday, December 16, 2010

slacker

So...the Christmas season is pretty hectic for an elementary school music teacher...who knew?

I have blog ideas out the wazoo! I even have parts of them written, but I have a photograph situation. And in my opinion, a blog with no photos is no blog at all.

ALL of my pictures from the past 5 years of my life are on my poor little dell computer. Well, a few months ago he said he wasn't going to turn on anymore. I need to get everything transferred to another computer, but I just haven't gotten around to it. My bad.

So...my next option for posting photos would be to get them from facebook. Welllll...I still don't have internet at the APT. I know, I know. I've been meaning to get around to it, but you know how that goes. After almost 6 months without it, I'm wondering how necessary it really is. I do almost all of my internet-required work at school. BUT I can't get on facebook at work. Therefore, posting photos on this blog is no walk in the park.

I promise I will get on top of things soon!


And because I know the suspense is killing you, here's an idea of what's to come...

Birthdays (2), showers, rollerblades, candles, precious children, and flowers.



get crunk.

1 comment: