Thursday, January 13, 2011

liserr.

Get crunk for another belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY post...


December 12th was my precious friend, Liserr's birthday! No, her real name is not Liserr. But as far as I'm concerned, it might as well be!





You might remember Liserr as she is a member of the "crew."

The "crew" actually got to all be together on Liserr's birthday this year (unfortunately, this is a rare occasion)! And I actually had the pleasure of celebrating with her twice!



On Saturday night, she had a birthday dinner with her Birmingham friends and since I was in Birmingham this weekend with the fam, I joined in the fun for a little bit! On Sunday, we were all in Auburn for Jenny's shower (more on that later), so all but one of us (we missed you, Jordy!!!) went out to Amsterdam to celebrate Liserr's 24th Birthday!

Lisa and I first got to be friends our freshman year at Auburn. We were the only two out of our group of friends that lived on the hill, so we walked to a lot of little chi-o functions together!

We were also suitemates our sophomore year! She and Meghan shared a bathroom with Jenny and me. And if that's not a bonding experience, I don't know what is!



Lisa (that's her real name) is one of the smartest, most beautiful people I know! She is also very funny! She's one of those people who makes you laugh without really trying to!



I can't imagine my years at Auburn without ol' liserr and I'm so blessed to be able to call her one of my dearest friends!


Oh yeah....she also just happens to be one of the very special ladies that will be standing beside me on June 11th!



Lisa and I just got back from Arizona for the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!! While we were there, I believe we created my 2 most favorite pictures of Liserr...ever.




So....

 HAPPY belated, I'm sorry I'm so sketchy, I will try to do better BIRTHDAY!!


I'm so glad you were born!

No comments:

Post a Comment