Friday, August 3, 2012

London 2012




We have been LOVING the olympics at our house! I almost thought about exercising on the way home from work yesterday, but then I remembered that I had to watch swimming and the all-around gymnastics competition. It all starts with a dream, right? Maybe if I keep watching these super-fit athletes, it will motivate me get off my fanny every once in a while.


Just a few of my favorite olympic moments thus far...





Who is not loving this girl?!? 
"The glory goes up and all the blessings come down..." 
Amen, Gabby. You preach it. 


Fab 5! what? what?


We have some friends in Brazil and are seriously wanting to go to the 2016 olympics there! Who knows what will be going on in our lives in 4 years, but if you would like to make a monetary contribution to our trip, just holler at me! You could even say, "I helped somebody get to the olympics." Just sayin. 




and it SHO is a happy day




No comments:

Post a Comment