Tuesday, November 16, 2010

she said....YES!

TO THE DRESS...



Well....technically, she said yes in July.

My Boo Boo got her WEDDING DRESS!! Like... she owns it. It's hers!! And let me just tell you, it is STUNNING!! More accurately, SHE is stunning!! I'm going to be a blubbering fool when she walks down that aisle! She is going to be (and already is) a beautiful, gorgeous, radiant, absolutely perfect bride! I cannot wait!!

I rode up to The Something Blue Shoppe in Hartselle with Jenny, her sister, and her future mother in law (who I'm sooo glad I got a chance to spend some time with-just precious). It was a really special time and I'm so honored that Jenny asked me to go :)

Here are some pictures from our little adventure. Don't worry, there aren't any of the actual dress. I would LOVE for y'all to see it, but that will have to wait until after March 12th. Jenny would kill me if I put them up here now! And trust me, you will get to know that dress very well as I'm sure I will have several blogs dedicated to Jenny and Andy's big day!!

Here we go...


Walking into the store...BEFORE the dress. She tried to act like she didn't want me to take pictures, but I know that deep inside she did. She'll thank me one day. It's okay...I can wait.


With the DRESS!!!

Again, trying to act like she's too cool to take pictures like this. She probably is, but the foolishness she felt right here will soon be forgotten.



I'm so happy for you, Boo Boo!! I can NOT wait to see you in that ballin' dress!! March 12th will be here before we know it! Ahhh!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment