Monday, October 3, 2011

CATHERINE

April 18th was my sweet, sweet Cathy's birthday!'

Cathy is the second one from the right...beautiful!



Catherine and I met through Chi O our freshman year at Auburn. We kind of got to know each other because we shared an "owl pal" one week, but we really started to be friends over Spring Break. 6 of us kind of randomly got together and planned a beach trip, this group of 6 later became known as 'the crew'.



she's right smack dab in the middle in this one. isn't she adorable? i mean, look at that hat. 



Catherine is one of those people that is just beautiful inside and out. She's super smart, super cute, and super talented! She really is so creative and artistic! I wish I had just an ounce of her ability.






She is currently teaching English at Drake Middle School in Auburn. I actually went to Drake for 5th grade, so it's kind of crazy to think that she's teaching where I went to school...talk about full circle! Anyway, I'm sure she is the most amazing english teacher! I know all the kids love her and think she's the coolest teacher ever...I know I would!



she's the one in the cute pink dress...that she got from London...because she studied there for a summer...because she's cool like that.

Cathy read some scripture during our wedding ceremony in June! So, so happy that she could be a part of that day! I'll remember it forever!





I hope you had the happiest of birthdays (in April), Cathy!!! You sure do deserve it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment