Monday, October 24, 2011

Meghan!!

Get excited...ANOTHER birthday post!

June 3rd was sweet, sweet precious Meghan Benak's birthday!



Meghan and I met during our freshman year at Auburn, she was one of my first "college friends."

Meghan is seriously one of the most genuine, kind, and gracious person on the face of this earth. Anybody who has ever met her will agree with me.



I have confirmed evidence that she is in fact and Angel. However, this is not my story to tell, so I better leave that to the source.

Meghan is from Dothan, Alabama and is the best Peanut Festival tour guide there is!



Meghan is super, super smart and I KNOW that she will do great things in this world!



If you've ever met Meghan and haven't gotten to know her really well, this might shock you. Homegirl loves her some rap music. And I'm not just talking sings along to the part that everybody knows, but can rap right along with the best of them!



Meghan is also a great music lover. She is always discovering new aritsts! She and Tyson have pretty much identical tastes in music!

Meghan was also one of the special girls that stood beside me when I said "I do"...couldn't have imagined doing it without her up there too!



Happy (very, very belated) Birthday, Sweet Meggie! Love you so, so much and I'm so glad we're friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment