Monday, October 3, 2011

I love Ro Lynn

So, during the chaos that became my life from about March-June, I missed a bunch of birthdays. One of those birthdays was Miss Rose Lynn Farmer, or as I like to call her, "Ro Lynn".




If you've been keeping up with this little blog, you've already been introduced to Ro Lynn when we celebrated Perryn's birthday. We met through Chi O and quickly named ourselves "four friends".




Rose Lynn is one of the sweetest, kindest, most hilarious (especially when she's not trying to be) people I know.





She recently graduated from pharmacy school and I think it's pretty safe to say that she's  currently the cutest pharmacist on the planet.




Rose Lynn was also a candle lighter at our wedding! I was so happy and honored to have her be a part of our special day!





I love you, Ro Lynn!! I hope your 25th year is fabulous!!





No comments:

Post a Comment