Monday, March 5, 2012

PES Shower

My sweet friends and co-workers at Prattville Elementary School threw me my first wedding shower. It was on a monday afternoon after faculty meeting and everything was perfect! I was pretty nervous getting started because all the attention was on me, but once we get started, I had so much fun! 

I was lavished with more love and gifts than I deserved. It really helped me to get excited for Tyson and I to start our lives together! 


I miss PES and the people there so much! I hate that I only got to spend one year at such a wonderful school! It was a job that I absolutely loved and even when I woke up tired, thinking I couldn't sing one more song or clap-out one more rhythm, I knew that it was exactly where I was supposed to be.  I'm so thankful for the memories, relationships, and growing I got to experience during my year with the Prattville Elementary School Bobcats!!

FOOD! Why is shower food sooo good?! And why do they only have those little bitty plates? And why do I always hear my mom's voice saying, "don't pile your plate up" when I'm trying to figure out where in the world all that food is going to go? 
Delicious cake and punch!
Me and my mama! So glad she got to come!
MISS these people...

PRESENTS!!
(I'm sorry...does that make me sound greedy? I'm just trying to keep it real. You know you love some presents, too!)

REALLY excited about my roasting pan! Used it for our Christmas Ham :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment