Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Crew's First Shower...

I  can't believe I haven't introduced my "crew" yet on this thing, but I guess this can serve as an informal introduction. A detailed, more formal introduction will come at a later date. The "crew" is a group of my best college friends who happened to meet through chi o. Almost as soon as Jenny got engaged, I knew we all had to do something together to help her celebrate! It took the whole summer to find a convenient time for everybody, but we finally made it happen! It had been waaaaay too long since we've all been together and this was such a sweet occasion to celebrate! e met at my APT in Millbrook, ate some yummy food and ballin publix cake, oohed and ahhed over Jenny's ring, flipped through wedding magazines, watched 'My Best Friend's Wedding', and had our own little candlelight-something we had talked about doing for years.

Here are some pictures from the "Crew's" first shower...

the invitation.

This is a horrible picture, but if you look closely, you can see how I strung wedding pictures above my couch

I used pictures from wedding magazines to decorate my little table...

A little collage of the "crew" over the years


Jenny's miniature wedding cake. This is the first one I've ever had from Publix and I am now an official fan of the Publix bakery!

Looking at wedding magazines...

Candlelight...hand made by Cathy Foster.

Jenny telling her engagement story...even though we had all heard it before :)
I love this picture of my Boo Boo. It's so her.

Jordy listening to Jenny's sweet story...

Liserr listening...this one screamed when Jenny blew her candle out. I mean, we were here to celebrate Jenny's engagement. We knew who was going to blow it out. She was just so excited! Just one reason why we love our Lisa.

Cathy listening...

Meghan listening...


So, there you go. It seems like just yesterday we were all piled on the bed during Spring Break, telling sappy boy stories. Now, we're listening to one of our very own tell her engagement story. My how time flies...

No comments:

Post a Comment