Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Jordy!!

Today, we celebrate the birth of my sweet, sweet friend, Jordy McKnight. Her real name is Jordan, but she's been Jordy to me and my crew for as long as I can remember.

One of the first things I remember about Jordy happened during a 'get to know you' game at a pledge retreat. When asked to share one thing about herself she said, "my name is Jordan McKnight and I will marry John Mayer one day." I thought "aww...haha. she's cute," but I later found out that she really wasn't trying to be funny.

Jordy is funny....and cute... and creative....and just pretty much one of the coolest people I know. To see for yourself, check out her blog at http://www.jordaneliza.blogspot.com/








So, I wish we could all be together to celebrate Jordy's birthday like the good ol' days, but this will have to do for now...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDY!!!!!!
I hope you have a fabulous day!



P.S. props to the t-man for getting pictures of Jordy from facebook and emailing them to me. I really have to get my computer/internet situation settled.

1 comment:

  1. RACHEL! You wrote a blog post about me! Coolest birthday gift ever! You are so thoughtful! I miss you so much!

    One of my first memories of being around you was the night we watched that movie Crash is Jessie Carzoli & Rose Lynn's dorm room! Remember that one? lol

    The pics are great. Great memories :)

    ReplyDelete