Friday, September 3, 2010

i can't believe i'm doing this

So... I've been really into reading blogs lately. Family blogs, photography blogs, design blogs, random blogs, fashion blogs,wedding blogs...well, you get the picture. I've been quite the blog stalker since moving to Prattvegas (that's Prattville, Alabama for those of you who might be confused by my hip lingo). I've been looking at blogs from my sister's friends, my sister's friend's friends, girls in my sorority that I never talked to, a lady that I taught Sunday School with, and a completely random girl that used to come into All American. One day, I guess it hit me that if I enjoy reading other peoples' blogs so much, maybe I might enjoy having one for myself. I use to be a really big journaler until an unfortunate event in high school that is no longer spoken of. So I thought my blog could just be kind of like my journal...we'll see how this goes. I love to write and I find it therapeutic to jot down whatever I'm thinking or going through. Lord knows I need some forreal therapy, like from a professional, but maybe this well help until I get too crazy to function. Let me just go ahead and say that I don't really have a theme for this blog. I don't have kids, I'm not a good photographer, I'm not planning a wedding, and I definitely have no business writing anything about no fashion. So, I would love to give you an idea of what this little bloggity blog blog will be about, but I can't. If you know me at all and have ever received a text, facebook message, or email from me, you already know that my poor little mind is just like a spider web. I tend to just spit things out when they come to me and this is generally not in an orderly fashion. Sometimes I can trace where my thoughts come from and other times I just can't...they just come out. So bear with me. I'll try to do my best and make my blog as un-lame as possible.

P.S. if you ever see any spelling or grammatical mistakes on this thing, please holler at a sister.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited about what's to come!:) I'm assuming you got a job since you're in Prattville-would love to hear more! Facebook or email me-much love you precious little thing. Maggie

    ReplyDelete