Wednesday, September 8, 2010

tracy yancey rogers





September 1st was my dear, dear friend Tracy's birthday. BUT since I didn't have a blog then, we're just gonna pretend like today is her birthday because I believe she deserves a proper tribute on this thing. Sound good? Okay, great. Thanks.






To sum it up, Tracy and I became friends through music history, complaining about school/teachers/classmates, and cupcakes.




Here's my TRACY TOP TEN (in no particular order)


1.  crazy curly hair (that she uses to dab the sweat off of her face)
2. cupcakes
3. slight obsession with 'Hello Kitty' and all things purple
4. best study partner ever (seriously...if/when I go to grad school without her, I don't know what I'm going to do)
5. Lord God
6. says things like "MAKE a picture of me", "I'm so proud for you", "This right here's my thing", "Can you CARRY me to Goodwin?", and "bless my heart".
7. adores her puppy, Stella
8. has an AMAZING voice and has such determination when it comes to pursuing her dreams
9. probably the MOST generous person I know
10. Trachel



Tracy sent these BEAUTIFUL flowers to my school on my birthday...







So, I knew I had some big shoes to fill when September 1st came. Since our friendship pretty much revolves around cupcakes, I decided to send her these from http://www.berries.com/...





She said they were pretty good and I'm not going to lie, I was pretty proud of my idea!



So...here's to you, TRACE!! I hope you had the best birthday ever!!


No comments:

Post a Comment