Monday, February 14, 2011

...baby mason...

One of my very best childhood friends, Ashley, is prego!! I can't believe that she's having a baby, but I know she is going to be the best, most adorable little mommy around!

We had a shower for her a couple of weekends ago and it was so nice to celebrate her and little baby Mason! I can NOT wait to meet the little man and I know she and Kyle are more than ready for him to make his big debut!


Letters for Mason's nursery!!








Yaaaay! Presents!! Mason really racked up! 

Is she not the cutest little pregnant thing you ever saw?



Me and Ash feeding her sister's twin girls. Our moms kept saying it was like we were playing dolls...except Ashley and I never played dolls together. We were more interested in things like football and softball, thank you very much.



Ashley and I have been friends literally since we were born. I know that sounds odd, but our families have so many little connections that it's the truth. Our parents were in lamaz class together; my mom taught her older sister in kindergarten; my sister and her sister are only a few weeks apart; Ashley and her twin brother, Bobby, and I are only a few weeks apart; my mom taught Bobby in kindergarten; and Ashley and I were pretty much attached at the hip during our middle school years.

So when I say that Ashley and I have been friends forever, it's not an exaggeration! I've been so blessed by her friendship over the years and I'm soooo very excited to watch her become a mommy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment