Thursday, February 24, 2011

Big Apple Pear




I'm sorry. I don't know how to do that upside down e thing.


If you are a loyal follower of anditshoisahappday, you will have alread met my friend, Perryn.
I've always known that Perrino was extremely creative and talented...but I must say thatt her new endeavor has far exceeded my expectations.

She has started designing and selling paper goods that are just about the cutest things you've ever seen!

If you need anything like invitations or save the dates or programs printed, you should definitely check her out!

So far, she's done a baby shower and bridal invitation for me! I gave her the basic information and her creative genius just took over. She came up with proofs, I picked my favorite, she shipped them to me in such a delightful little package, and I mailed out some adorable invitations.


Here's how they were packaged...such a nice touch!!





And here are the finished products...










Don't lie. You know those are the cutest invitations you've ever seen. So, forreal. If you need something like this done, you better go with Big Apple Pear (with the upside down e). You will not be disappointed! I promise!!


1 comment:

  1. this makes me feel so special!!! thanks Rach :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete