Tuesday, February 15, 2011

God must have spent a little more time on you....

Now. I don't mean for the title of this blog to be sacreligious or to make light of the beloved N*SYNC masterpiece, but I seriously might have found my new favorite thing in the world.



After an unfortunate and quite smelly incident this weekend, I had to make an emergency run to wal-mart to get the rankness out of my apartment. I walked in the doors with a sour attitude, but walked out with a new outlook on life. This stuff is amaaaazing!!

I don't normally like smell-good stuff because it's too strong and ends up giving me a headache. I have, however, always loved the smell of fresh laundry. And because I only actually do laundry when it's absolutely necessary, this little baby right here is my new best friend. It really is just glorious. So glorious that I might go back today and get all the products that it offers...



and it sho is a happy day...



No comments:

Post a Comment